Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I just thought of the stupidest thing.

I am a very good person.  You all won't admit you have just been attacking me, and I don't even say, "I'm gonna *** you," and said that stuff is stuck in my head from my peers growing up.  I'm saying I'm just fine, you don't have to punish someone like me.. but you're so messed up you're worried @ my behavior when I could be out having a life.  Somehow, someone always gets to me.  It's frequent and brought upon by my parents.  People are also spying on me in private and talk to me through things like clicks and the timing of my page on my computer loading.  -NOBODY- should have to go through this.  You don't get it.  All the things that are wrong are me being attacked.  I never start anything, even.  You all are like criminals and devils surrounding me at all times.  I have no life!  You'll argue that famous people know me, but they all in the end cause bad experiences because of some problem they have, unfortunately to do with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.  They just can't seem to smile at anything.  Maybe, there needs to be more attention away from me and to not really but like the failures of others.