Friday, November 15, 2013

To Be Polite-

I think she's become a diva.  To explain, I mean, she thinks she's like a legend.  She may have a kind side, but this may be so.  I lost my trail of thought.

I mean, like, she won't be impressed by anything.  We'll have to wait and see.  Maybe, she finds herself on top in fame.  I'd like to be a singer, wish I Was, though.. I just wanna win singing with her because I am such a talented singer and musician.  I'm just saying I feel cheated on, that I don't sing, but I mean I do, I'm just saying, like, I don't have performance experience.  I feel I've drilled a hole in my soul for singing.. not maybe to a crucifix in that reason.  I did not do singing privately since some age as a child cuz I was learning in choir and alone, sorta like Sarah Brightman lost in space LOL jk.

xp

Also, you feel you lose it if you don't use it.  I applied for "America's Got Talent."  I wanna sell Sous le Dome Epais.  I am doing well on my other songs.  I dunno, dance.. I just am having a hard time with my life.  I wanted in when I moved but I slept in in 1 of the schools too much.  Online may be a favorite of mine, though.  I am not sure what goes above online.  I dunno, I wanna do something big and in charge.  I dunno if I can sing, but I'm better than most, maybe it's my fault.