Saturday, November 16, 2013

Muuu sik

Funny, I thought I was recruited into music, now I'm kicked out after?  Maybe, there's just too many other singers out there.  I think I'm the most of a musician.

You know, once you're out, you're out.

I did get some sort of joke.  You think I'm an actor and have no voice.  Try not talking nor singing for 5 years of your life, like someone who can't do ballet, anymore.

You can't be serious.  I have lost my conversational skills, in the process.  I think you're just being uncommunicative, whoever..  I stopped singing to rest and develop other assets of my personality.  I just wanted to get away from the world, you might say, haha just realized what that sounds like..  I wasn't like healthy and well-rested.  My life became an experiment.  I had big plans for my singing and ballet.  I stopped so I could become a normal person physically.  I had my dreams but could not afford them.  I wanted to do ballet and singing.. be able to play organ?  I mean, you only have to practice so much to be able to do something, but to compete is different.  A ballerina who's been a regular can go back, but 1 who starts late is out of hope.  I'd say the same for singing, and I'm a singer.

If you're just bugging with what I posted to Miley Cyrus & @ Britney Spears.. I didn't mean any harm.. it may have just seemed possibly suggestive and I think made you antsy.  I don't know what to say @ it, now.  I can take it back..